Published back in 2009 this text, written by the highly respected Bill Silver and Dick Souviron covers all aspects of forensic dentistry. The book states covers:
- Learn complete autopsy protocols from the world’s top experts
- Build conclusive proof with bitemark evidence
- Preserve the chain of custody for critical evidence; keep unimpeachable records
- Build and present compelling cases in court
- Learn to work with diverse agencies
- Establish your reputation with authoritative, irrefutable testimony
The book is hardbound and provides an excellent resource and is targeted at those with some experience of forensic dentistry. You can purchase the book on Amazon simply by clicking here. A kindle version is not currently available.